Due to the length of storage (over summer college break) and restricted access to student housing Livible works a bit differently than we normally do for customers that use us for their home or business storage.
How is Livible different for students?
- We pick your items up curbside. Due to on-campus housing restrictions we cannot enter most buildings or dorms so we will meet you outside your dorm. Past students have let us know that most dorms have hand carts or dollys that they've been able to use to move their items out of their room, you may want to check if your building does as well.
- Short-term storage. Since most summer breaks are around three months, we unfortunately cannot offer you our $1/item Three Month Special.
How to prepare for your pickup:
- Make sure that you received an email confirmation for your pickup
- Make sure that all of your items are contained in boxes, suitcases, or bins.
- You'll receive a text message when we're on our way so you know exactly when to meet us curbside.
- Meet us curbside. We'll take care of loading and labeling your items before we take them to our secure warehouse.
- Make sure to schedule a delivery appointment as soon as you know when you'll be back on campus.